Registrations are now open for EWA!
New Member/ Member/Non Member registration entitles delegates to the following:
- Entry to all sessions
- Name Badge
- Program Book
- Morning and Afternoon Teas, Lunches
- Conference Dinner [additional tickets available for purchase]
- Closing Drinks
Day registration entitles delegates to the following:
- Entry to all sessions on the day registered
- Name Badge for the day registered
- Program Book
- Morning and Afternoon Teas, Lunches on the day registered
Early bird registration must be booked and paid before 14th of July 2018.
Should you wish to register as a New Member please follow the link below and register as a new AIE member together with your online ‘New Member’ Registration for the conference.
New Member Form Download
|1 Day Registration||$795.00||$795.00|
|Student Full Registration||$440.00||$440.00|
|1 Day Student Registration||$330.00||$330.00|
*Please note, the student fees are only eligible to full time students and are limited. The Conference Dinner is not included in the student registration and a ticket must be purchased to attend.
*If you are not sure whether you are an AIE member or not, please contact AIE directly before registering as a member registration.
*Organisations registering 5 or more delegates to attend the conference will receive the Early Bird registration price even after the deadline has passed.
If you are unsure of your AIE membership status or you wish to submit your new membership form, please contact email@example.com
For more information visit the AIE website: www.aie.org.au/membership or call 1800 629 945.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Cancellations must be notified in writing to the Conference Manager.
- Cancellations before 15 June 2018 will receive a full refund minus a A$110 administration fee..
- Cancellation after 15 June 2018 will receive a 50% refund minus A$110 administration fee.
- No refunds will be provided after 6 July.